"Biting Back takes a compelling look at self-care, setting boundaries, and protecting ourselves from friends, loved ones, enemies, and sometimes even ourselves. Written in a page-turning and warm style, Claudia’s refreshing addition to the self-help shelves offers empowering solutions to effectively remind us to stop inviting troubleinto our homes and souls." -- MELODY BEATTIE, NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR OF CODEPENDENT NO MORE































Tuesday

Surely My Nicest Interview Yet

I had the pure pleasure, a few weeks ago, of being  a guest on a show called, "Energy Stew." It's hosted by a really lovely man, Peter Roth, and airs every Thursday night at 8 p.m. (EST) on PRN, The Progressive Radio Network

If you listen to the interview, you'll understand why I loved talking with him so much:  Mr. Roth really read and really "got" my book, and was as kind and generous as I've ever known a person to be.


If you'd like to listen, just click HERE.








                           

Note, too: To any interested readers, please let me say that I regret having to stop just as I was getting started on my review of the rules from Biting Back.  There has been an illness in the family (we'll be fine) that has kept me busy these past few weeks, but I'll be back soon to finish our coverage.

Thanks,

PVS

6 comments:

Donna M Torbico said...

Glad you could be on Peter's show. He & his wife are friends of mine & both great people.

I'm recommending your book & blog to my clients & personally enjoy being a vampire slayer (VS). I have a #8 Destiny Path in Numerology (been doing charts for 25 yrs) & one of the many characteristics of this path is being The Iconoclast, which is helpful in being a VS.

Sherri said...

Darling Claud, your link to the interview is not working. It just goes to a page that says "GONE". How rude is that? :) I'll go rummage around and see if I can find it.

Hope everybody is well soon.

claud said...

Thank you so much, Donna! And thank you so much, Sherri!! Let me see about this...

Watcher's notes said...

Your book has been my guide and inspiration. I can't insist people take a read enough.

Enchantment Inc. in NYC, one visit, a small red book calling and each day since...I am less a host. Brava! ~g

Claudia said...

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am!!!! I'd love to hear any slaying story you have, if you're up for telling one. And you can always email it, too, at practicalslayer@yahoo.com

Thanks so much, Watcher!

Claudia

Anonymous said...

Claudia I remember when you used to say to me just say Thank You:) I always Have appreciated the talks we used to have and I always listened in the meetings as I did learn from you!And now I am learning more from your book as well! Thank You for being You!! Love a friend Michelle R